The Built Environment Channel now available to small practices at no cost.
Having successfully completed the beta testing phase of the Built Environment Channel, we’re now pleased to announce a pilot programme to develop a second service, designed specially for small practices.
Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design practices, regardless of the number of staff they employ, can now apply to participate in our pilot service. Practices will receive our visually stunning, informative and inspiring channel at no cost.
- Utilise your existing screen, or BEC may provide one.
- Experience the benefits of receiving industry-specific content in a stylish and effective way.
- Use the channel to promote your work to visitors to your practice.
- Contribute to a stronger profession through the BEC Build Forward Fund.
- Eligible practices also receive a $100 gift voucher to Uro Publishing (a multi-award winning publisher of architecture and design books) at completion of the pilot programme.
- Flexibility to opt out at any time if you choose.
For further enquiries please contact: email@example.com