The Built Environment Channel now available to small practices at no cost.
As a built environment professional, you know how knowledge-intensive the industry is. Whether it's important messaging from peak industry bodies, new updates to building codes and regulations, or keeping up with the latest happenings such as the latest industry news, newly completed projects or proposed major developments. Simply look at your inbox and the amount of unread emails from organisations and media wanting to communicate with you, there just isn't enough time in the day to sift through everything to hopefully find something relevant for you. However, we have a solution. The Built Environment Channel looks to aggregate, curate, and deliver it straight to you through our digital screen network.
Our digital network is a first in Australia, utilising 15-second short-format stories with no audio to deliver key messaging from industry organisations and bodies, local and international news, inspiring projects from around the world, as well as helping your practice streamline in-house communications through a dedicated 30% screen-time guaranteed for you. All of this is at no cost to your practice!
We’re pleased to announce a pilot programme to develop a second service, designed specially for small practices.
Architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and planning practices, regardless of the number of staff they employ, can now apply to participate in our pilot service. Practices will receive our visually stunning, informative and inspiring channel at no cost.
- Utilise your existing screen, or BEC may provide one.
- Experience the benefits of receiving industry-specific content in a stylish and effective way.
- Use the channel to promote your work to visitors to your practice.
- Contribute to a stronger profession through the BEC Build Forward Fund.
- Eligible practices also receive a $100 gift voucher to Uro Publishing (a multi-award winning publisher of architecture and design books) at completion of the pilot programme.
- Flexibility to opt out at any time if you choose.
For further enquiries please contact: email@example.com